Real Estate in Ludhiana
The real estate market of Ludhiana is growing in leaps and bounds & has been successful in attracting real estate investors because of its flourishing economy. There are many upcoming commercial projects in Ludhiana including in the main areas of the city including Mall Road, Ghumar Mandi, Feroze Gandhi Market, Link Road, Sarabha Nagar Market and Ferozepur Road. The most recent trend of the property market in Ludhiana is the transformation of present residential properties located in the heart of the city into commercial complexes.
As the industrial town of Punjab i.e. Ludhiana is the most populated city of the state. Ludhiana will soon become a home to India’s biggest IT parks and would be counted among the cosmopolitan cities. The residential and retail sectors are also rolling up and the capital is witnessing a massive boom in the rental values. And Ludhiana is an emerging city which has high prospects of growth. The unprecedented growth is also the result of the government’s policies to attract investments from IT, ITES, and BPO sector.
Main reasons for growth of property market of Ludhiana :-
- Strategically located on the banks of river Sutlej and is well connected with the important cities of the country.
- Cost of land and labor is lower as compared to other cities of Punjab that makes it a lucrative investment option.
- The crime rate is significantly low in this city.
- Educational and industrial center of North India
- Pollution free lifestyle and green surroundings
- Congenial business environment & major investments from IT companies
This demand for residential property in Ludhiana has opened a gateway to commercial development as well. This city, which is already populated is expected to witness an increase in the population soon with students and professionals coming in for studying and business opportunities. There is also a substantial growth in the number of shopping complexes, mall spaces, entertainment zones, etc.
There is an unlimited scope for development in Ludhiana and it is emerging as a popular real estate destination. It is the best time for buyers and investors to put their money in the properties of Ludhiana.